HSTNN-LB51
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HSTNN-LB51

HSTNN-LB51

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Powerful Asus A40EI46 Laptop.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Powerful Asus A40EI46 Laptop. Empty
PostSubject: Powerful Asus A40EI46 Laptop.   Powerful Asus A40EI46 Laptop. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:16 pm

A comprehensive overview, This Asus A40EI46 is a wonderful laptop, but not happy with the sound with satisfied, I three many Z99Sc now A40Ja, feel of the warmth ASUS done does really well, hardware quality is excellent praise from what may be the fundamental issues. The silver palm rest and a dark blue patterns on the plate of Asus A40EI46 appearances pretty, in many notebook performance isn't really bad and "Resident Evil 5" evaluation for any 71fps video card isn't really over clocked 3DMark06 score of 7900 possibly even over 790 / 1000 of score is not higher than 60 degrees temperature 9300 much longer than that, but ultra over clocked ?mages card... CPU temperature no higher than 65 degrees, normal standby CENTRAL PROCESSING UNIT 37 degrees, 31 deg cards, short, quite satisfactory heat from the exhaust in the water piping heat sink search doesn't rule out, the weather is coolerCertainly amazingly quickly very fast, faster when compared to my old E2180 additional over clocked my E2180 to make sure you 2. 5 with very first, and I use normally mainly programming, simulation, the requirements of the CPU is extremely high. I can not play anyway not laptop graphics, CPU requires friends make use of this book to your three hour battery can be used without games, CPU by means of relatively simplePerformance is HD5730 expertise, speed very attractive, I bought a A40JA, I5460, and smooth the upcoming NBA2K11 estimated other serious 3D games is not a problem a few years is enough. High cost, start 5900, 400 cheaper than the next big Y Sea. Asus A40EI46 is very at ease the keyboard appearance right from very bright. Heat invincible, friends Y560 easy hold here 80 degrees, 60 deg. i3 370 data processing speed of the processor is great, and inter HD videos card NVIDIA GeForce 310 - 1 g is a very good combination from graphics, energy saving, low heat era, with full copper chiller coupled to the performance of the system the earned drip, LG display, ASUS, inter HM55 chipset, memory are Kingston Seagate hard drives a combination of top quality.
Back to top Go down
https://hstnn-lb51.forumotion.com

Powerful Asus A40EI46 Laptop.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HSTNN-LB51 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: